Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"2 Tools for Overcoming Your Clinical Lab's Toughest Quality Control Challenges"
Whatever practices you use for NGS assay development, validation, and performance monitoring, your goal is the same: Your results must be as accurate, precise, and consistent as possible.
That goal is within reach. And in this paper, we’ll show you how. By reading this white paper, you will learn:
- Why quality control is so challenging for NGS labs
- How reference materials may be the key to quality control
- The 9 key characteristics of sufficient NGS reference materials
- How to use QC metrics to monitor the health of your NGS assays
- 7 QC data management must-haves
Offered Free by: SeraCare
See All Resources from: SeraCare