Research Library

The top resource for free research, white papers, reports, case studies, magazines, and eBooks.

Share Your Content with Us
on for readers like you. LEARN MORE
White paper Alignment to the NIS2 Directive

Request Your Free White Paper Now:

"White paper Alignment to the NIS2 Directive"

Alignment to the NIS2 Directive

Recent research by Armis on Global Attack Surface Management (ASM) reveals a critical gap in how organizations protect their assets: despite an average of 55,686 assets connected to their networks daily, only 60% are monitored, leaving 40% vulnerable. This lack of visibility, particularly concerning specialized asset classes like Operational Technology (OT) and the proliferation of insecure IoT devices, amplifies cyber risks. Compounded by increased regulatory scrutiny and sophisticated cyber-attacks, organizations face significant challenges in securing their entire attack surface. Urgent action is needed to enhance asset monitoring and resilience across IT, IoT, and OT domains to mitigate evolving threats effectively.

Offered Free by: Armis
See All Resources from: Armis

Recommended for Professionals Like You: