Request Your Free Content Sampler Now:
"Trump in 30 - Healthcare & Medical Content Roundup"
The latest on what the Trump presidency means for health care, hospitals, drug companies, and medical research.
Our team of distinguished journalists have highlighted a diverse collection of reporting on Trump's activity in health and medicine. Below are their picks:
- How Trump was named ‘Grand Benefactor’ for a Dana-Farber gala without donating a penny
- In Trump's America, towns in poor health don't think he will save them
- What does Donald Trump's win mean for science and medicine?
- Changes coming for Medicaid after Trump's election. Will patients lose coverage?
- An abortion doctor on Trump's win: ‘I fear for my life. I fear for my patients’
- He's a Trump in-law who has bet big on Obamacare. What now?
- Who's the billionaire doctor palling around with Donald Trump?
- Could the FDA be dismantled under Trump?
- Trump promised to bring back coal. Now some worry he will take away miners' black lung benefits
- Meeting with Trump emboldens anti-vaccine activists, who see an ally in the Oval Office
Along with this free content sampler, you'll also receive a complimentary subscription to ‘Morning Rounds’, STAT's email newsletter that delivers a daily dose of news in health and medicine.BONUS OFFER:
An exclusive offer for STAT Plus, is awaiting inside the document. STAT Plus, a premium subscription that provides you with access to exclusive, in-depth pharma, biotech, business, and policy coverage, keeping you on top of what's happening in the industry – as it happens. As a token of our appreciation, we would like to give you a 33% discount
off the first year of your STAT Plus subscription – and your first 30 days free!
Simply request the above sampler to receive access to the promo code.
About us: STAT delivers fast, deep, and tough-minded journalism. We take you inside science labs and hospitals, biotech boardrooms, and political backrooms. We dissect crucial discoveries. We examine controversies and puncture hype. We hold individuals and institutions accountable. We introduce you to the power brokers and personalities who are driving a revolution in human health. These are the stores that matter to us all.
Offered Free by: STATNews.com
See All Resources from: STATNews.com