The master data governance best practices described in this paper offer proven strategies for driving data integrity and productivity improvements across a business enterprise.
Who’s this eBook for and why should you read it?
Creating and updating customer master data records in SAP is an essential business function for all organizations. Slow, manual processes or poor-quality data can lead to delays in order processing and a host of downstream shipping and invoicing problems. If you’re charged with streamlining customer master processes or improving data quality, this eBook is for you. Read it to get practical tips on how to:
• Cut the time it takes to create new customers by 50% or more
• Reduce the number of duplicate customer records in your
• Streamline customer updates, extensions, and deletions
• Collect the customer data required to comply with internal
and external policies
• Get higher-quality addresses, email, and other key data
We’ll highlight the top ten challenges that companies typically face with managing customer data in SAP and show you how to build smart automation solutions—without needing SAP technical coding skills.
Offered Free by: Winshuttle, Inc.
See All Resources from: Winshuttle, Inc.
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.