AN on-demand webinar from Qiagen
In this 90-minute on-demand webinar from Qiagen, Field Application Scientist Sumana Chintalapudi discusses how to discover and validate biomarkers as well as drug targets and key genes using public oncological data from GEO, TCGA, CCLE, and other sources using Qiagen Omicsoft OncoLand, Qiagen Ingenuity Pathway Analysis, and the OmicSoft Land Explorer web interface.
Viewers will learn how to:
• Identify public studies of interest.
• Derive a biomarker/gene signature.
• Study expression of a gene or drug target.
• Correlate expression of multiple genes and biomarkers.
• Visualize a gene signature in the context of a heatmap.
• Compare public data with other public data or a user’s own data.
Offered Free by: Qiagen
See All Resources from: Qiagen